Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hey! I tried to post some pictures but I couldn’t get them to work....

The last few days have been good except that Seth got sick for two days. He still went to language school though which is great and he feels much better now! Micah and I continue to have a lot of fun together! His sweet smile still melts my heart.

Sunday morning,  we went to Macro which is a big grocery store like Sam’s Club or Costco. It even has its own theme song that says “Macro, Macro” over and over again... Yes, it has been stuck in my head all week...  Later that evening we took the MRT to church which started at 4:00 pm. Although the sermon wasn’t very good, I  really enjoyed meeting a few people and seeing what they experience every Sunday. We also sang songs in Thai as well as English, so that was great to hear them praise God in their own language.

Monday, it was back to language school for Seth and Sara and hangout time for Micah and me! The Lord continues to encourage, sanctify, and teach me (sometimes the hard way) to depend on Him for everything. I have also learned from my own experience as well as from talking with other sweet sisters that spiritual warfare is real... in subtle ways. Satan is prowling around like a roaring lion seeking whom He May devour... His aim is to destroy our faith. But Christ has overcome and God is greater than any scheme of the devil. Christ is faithful to send help, encouragement, discipline and everything right when we need it. And like the song Micah and I sang today says, “He will hold me fast! For my Savior loves me so, He will hold me fast!” Let us all continue to lift our brothers and sisters up in prayer! There is nothing new under the sun, there is no temptation that has overtaken us which is not common to man. We all need Christ and we all need one another.

I am really enjoying me time here!! I am thankful to be a part of my dear friends’ ministry. It has been a blessing! Seth and Sara have gotten many more hours accomplished in their schooling! They are that much closer to getting the Gospel to those who have never heard of Christ! It is also neat to hear of ways that the Lord is using them to share Christ with those that they come in contact with. Thank y’all for your continued prayers and support! Love y’all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Comments with unkind language or hateful content will not be published.