Sunday, April 27, 2014

Praise The Lord

Let these words just sink in...

"I come broken to be mended. I come wounded to be healed. I come desperate to be rescued. I come empty to be filled. I come guilty to be pardoned by the blood of Christ the Lamb. And I'm welcomed with open arms, praise God, just as I am." ~ Just As I Am ( I Come Broken)

Praise The Lord that we don't have to have it "all together"! Praise The Lord that  "at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will scarcely die for a righteous person-though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die-but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:6-8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Comments with unkind language or hateful content will not be published.